In an update to yesterday’s blog post, Stacy Parker has reported today in the Virginian-Pilot (“Hobbyists finding there’s not place like drone”) that Virginia’s two-year moratorium on the use of drones by police and government agencies will not apply to civilians. Looks like I can buy and use the Parrot AR Drone at Brookstone without breaking the law after all.
- The Chameleon wins Readers’ Favorite Gold Award
- The Chameleon wins the 2021 Chanticleer International Book Awards’s Global Thriller Grand Prize
- The Chameleon wins National Indie Excellence Awards
- The Chameleon wins National Indie Excellence Award: Action/Adventure
- The Chameleon is a Finalist for International Award